Hosting a digital event on Zapnito has never been easier. Here are our responses to some frequently asked questions we have received from our customers around the Zapnito digital events offering;
- There will be recording of events available for the team afterwards
- Sponsor branding and value for sponsor and attendees will also be available. Check out our Smarter Sponsorship deck for more information
- Tech requirements for your team and for participants will all be web based
- We have the ability to do test runs to ensure everything is prepared and mapped out as desired
- The ability to 'Raise your hand'/chat through live webinars and roundtable through panels is also available
- We provide both pre-event and post-event support, and the ability to support during a live event is still up for discussion internally
- There are roundtable discussions and interactivity between attendees
- Events are easily accessible and easy to use from the organiser's perspective
- If you wish to use the Informa Tech events regulatory system from within Zapnito to capture data at source, the implementation will somewhat depend on the desired user journey and the other 3rd party applications in place
Model for Growth
For event-based communities, our model is that:
- Customers pay a flat annual fee (essentially an all-you-can-eat enterprise plan)
- We will help you launch
- We will spend 6 weeks with you at the beginning of website configuration to make your use case and to meet your requirements
- Users can use their own unique e-mail to log in to all the communities, enabling them to contribute across multiple areas
- With data, it is possible to see who interacts with which communities
Zapnito scales by growing our partnership with our customers, who then deploy multiple platforms and communities with our assistance.
About an Agenda Tool
Although we do not currently have an agenda tool on the platform, customers will have something similar to an agenda and a scheduler that will lead users directly to the event. It is not just a dedicated agenda tool, it is also considered to be a piece of content from our perspective.
If you already have some sort of agenda tool, it can be embedded into the liveframe and shown within the community on a dedicated agenda page.
If you would like to learn more about our events solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.